Terms and Conditions.This is an Agreement between you and Harbours On Film.
Before using our online store www.harboursonfilm.com 'THE SERVICE', please read these
If you use 'THE SERVICE', you will be bound by the terms of this Agreement.
1. The Service
3. User Account, Password and Security
4. Usage Rules
5. Digital Content
6. Availability of website
7. Reservation of Rights
8. Territorial Restrictions
10. Links to Third Party Websites
11. Governing Law
12. Contact Information
1. The ServiceThe Service offers downloads of digitized versions of video in MP4 format, artwork and information relating to such video recordings (individually and collectively, "Digital Content").
2. RegistrationYou can register to become a member on our website but you must be at least 18 years of age to agree to and enter into a contract on your own behalf and to register for use of the Service. If you are under 18 but at least 13 years of age, you must present these terms and conditions to your parent or legal guardian, and he or she may consent on your behalf.
3. User Account, PassWord, and Security
3.2 Unauthorized AccessYou agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorised use of your password or account or any other breach of security. In no event will Harbours On Film be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatsoever resulting from the disclosure of your username and/or password. You may not use another person's account at any time, without the express permission of the account holder. You agree that we will be entitled to assume that any person logging into the website using your username and password is either you or someone doing so with your permission.
All other points go same as above please check on exisiting webstie terms and condition